Ask Me Up XXL 3.5.0 has been released for AmigaOS 4, MorphOS and Windows! Including the feature to enable/disable add-ons you want to play. It's time to update! When? NOW
- New! In Quiz and Survival modes, you can now select the add-on(s) you want to play (enabled/disabled by , , ... keys and by a mouse click on AmigaOS 4/MorphOS).
- Game / Explosions now optimized and faster ("Survival" and "Cup" (The explosive confrontation) modes).
- About / "Google+" button replaced by a "Twitter" one.
- Recap / Survival / Now the "exploded" state of the avatar is displayed.
- Questions / Questions updated.
- Questions / Typos fixed.
- Translations / Some rare Spanish translations were missing: they are now translated. Muchas gracias Enrique.
- Translations / Italian translation improved.
- Specific. MorphOS / Graphic bugs could appear during the animation on the question: fixed.
- Specific. MorphOS / A black screen could appear between two screens: fixed.
- Specific. MorphOS / Cup / Animations optimized when selecting a theme of questions.
- Specific. MorphOS / Compilation with GCC 4.4.5 (previously 2.95.3) and the lastest SDK 3.14.
- Specific. Windows / Recap / The rank was not correctly displayed: fixed.
Ask Me Up XXL, now you know!
Ask Me Up is a video game about general knowledge. The principle is quite simple: 1 question, 4 possible answers ... Choose the right one! You face the computer on a series of 10 questions. Answer quickly and efficiently to earn points and win medals that allow you to unlock new questions. You must be very thorough because there are no less than 15 areas of questioning: people, sports, geography, and entertainment, environment ... Check your statistics to see the evolution of your success rate. You may also induce a friend to a duel and challenge him!
The Amiga Future 145 was released on the July 2nd.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
Ask Me Up XXL 3.5.0 released
Published 21.11.2019 - 00:42 by AndreasM
Back to previous page