Spotless released in the Version 2.2.0 for AmigaOS 4.1.
* Many improvements to the menus :
* added split window mode with ability to show/hide individual windows
* added ability to choose also from RMB menu extra windows : config and memory surfer ones.
* added code to reflect every case with extra windows: does not matter if choosen by RMB or buttons, RMB menu reflect all the states in any mode, on the fly.
* added highlighting of source file name in Sources panel upon breaks.
* added auto-generated configs to auto save size and positions of windows across switch in different modes, including restarting.
* added option to "Ask for arguments" or not to ask, when load a binary.
* Reworked disassembler window in the split window mode, so it doesn't feel like there is alot of empty space.
* Improvements to overall stability and a lot of code cleaning work being done.
* stacktrace (varius fixes, including kas1e'e "line 30" problem)
* iconify (proper refresh of window's content in all modes in all conditions, remove debug output)
* about window and public screen title (copyright symbol (c) )
* fixes in binary handling area (ability to run self, db101 and all the binaries using external amiga libraries).
* fixed a "long waiting bug" when parsing binary's stabs
* fixed main stepinto (tracer)
* fixed memory surfer's bugs (clean break points, assmebler steps, etc)
* fixed crash with relative paths
* things which not worth noting, there were many with this release!
http://os4depot.net/?function=showfile& ... otless.lha
The Amiga Future 158 will be released on the 5th September.