RNOTunes ( https://jpv.amigaaa.com/RNOTunes/ ) is a GUI based audio player application with support for many different audio formats, embedded cover images, and Last.fm scrobbling. A video demonstration of the program is available on YouTube https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YNx7Axwhx1E .
The program is available for AROS (i386), AmigaOS 3 (68k and WarpOS), AmigaOS 4, and MorphOS. Please visit https://jpv.amigaaa.com/RNOTunes/ for more information, screenshots, and download links.
- Supports MP3, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, AIFF, WAV, Protracker, DigiBooster, SID, AHX, FastTracker II, ScreamTracker, OctaMED, The Player, NoisePacker, ProRunner, Oktalyzer, Impulse Tracker, Ultra Tracker, Ice Tracker, Liquid Tracker, Quadra Composer, and many other formats
- Configurable GUI with a cover image display
- Loads embedded cover images and other metadata from MP3, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis files
- Built-in Last.fm scrobbler
- Lyrics display
- Tune properties editor which saves changes to a local database
- Internal playlists
- Import and export playlists from Jukebox, AMPlifier, etc
- Automatic/manual saving of the last session
- All time playcount saving
- Tune rating option
- Extensive file selection functionality
- File delete option
- ARexx, command line, and tooltypes support
RNOInfoScreen ( https://jpv.amigaaa.com/RNOInfoScreen/ ) and MultiMeedio ( http://aminet.net/package/mus/play/MultiMeedio ) have also been updated to support RNOTunes and new versions of them have been released now.
The Amiga Future 158 will be released on the 5th September.