We are proud to announce our very first ZZAP! Live event in collobaration with Revival Retro Events, South West Amiga Group and Retro Computer Museum. The ZZAP! Live event will cover each an every Commodore system including the Amiga family.
The event is split into 2 parts:
Main Event: the day time main event starts at 10am and finishes at 6.00pm. You will have access to all that the event has to offer during this time:
* Over 50 Commodore systems to play games on that are placed into Zones – The Early Years (1982-1983), The Classic Years (1984-1987), The Latter Years (1988-1992) and What happens Next? (1993 onwards). Each zone will have systems, games and peripherals appropriate to the years the zone represents. There will also be a smattering of magazines to read appropriate to each zone. Every Commodore system will be represented from the Commodore PET up to the Amiga 4000.
* In addition there will be further Commodore related areas in the hall : An Adventure Zone, A Celebration of Music/Sound Zone etc.
* A Fusion Zone where non-Commodore sytems will be available to play: Link up Ridge Racer on the Playstation for example, or Network Deathmatch Doom on the PC. This area will make up 10% of the main hall.
* We have a dedicated Q/A room that will hold up to 85 attendees along with the panel. We have some guests lined up including Andrew Braybrook / Steve Turner / Jason Page (Uridium, Paradroid, Rainbow Islands, Fire and Ice), Jon Hare / Stoo Cambridge (Wizball, Sensible Soccer, Cannon Fodder), Gary Bracey / Simon Butler / Paul Hughes / Stephen Thompson (Ocean Software titles).
* There will gaming and competitions on the big projected screen.
* Littered around the main room will be arcade cabinets to play, with the respective Commodore versions to play next to them.
* There will be a fully licenced bar throughout the day, and food available to purchase.
Evening Event: At 7.30pm we will be starting the evening entertainment of music. Seating will be placed in rows in front of the stage are.
* Psytronik Sofware’s Kenz will host aC64 showreel featuring the best of C64 gaming and remix music – visual and aural extravaganza!
* Q/A sesssion – Rob Hubbard, Barry Leitch (maybe on Skype), Jason Page and more.
* TDK (Mark Knight) to play a live one hour set
* A 2nd live set (to be announced)
* Johnthan Taylor and Max Hall DJ the rest of the evening away with SID and remix tunes.
The evening will close at 11pm.
To attend the Evening event, you will also need a Main Event ticket.
EARLY BIRD: The first 300 tickets sold (Early Bird) for the Main Event will get a ZZAP! 64 themed goody bag on entry (tickets will be checked) – a badge, a Fusion ZZAP! Live magazine created just for the event, sticker and a music CD by SIDMAN containg 10+ tracks.
Children Under 3 are FREE – they do not need a ticket.
Tickets will not be sold on the door. All tickets at this time will need to be pre-ordered.
The Amiga Future 161 was released on the March 5th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
ZZAP! LIVE 2023
Published 24.03.2023 - 00:43 by AndreasM
Back to previous page