WinUAE released in the Version 1.4.3.
- Built-in lha/lzh and lzx support.
- Mount archives as a harddrive with transparent, recursive
(archives inside archive) decompression. Supported: zip, 7zip,
rar (unrar.dll or archiveaccess.dll required), lha/lzh, lzx.
- A3000 Kickstart ROM and SuperKickstart disk support.
- A590/A2091 SCSI, A3000 SCSI and CDTV SCSI expansion harddrive (HDF)
emulation (WD33C93 + (Super)DMAC based SCSI hardware).
- Action Cartridge Super IV Professional freezer cartridge emulation.
- X-Power Professional 500 (v1.2) freezer cartridge emulation.
- Nordic Power (v2.0) freezer cartridge emulation.
- Debugger improvements (improved deep trainer, copper memwatch points,
CPU-model specific registers can be modified, illegal access logger
improved, process breakpoints etc..)
- Paths-panel default paths selection improved.
- Separate native and Picasso96 vsync setting.
- GUI will "autoscroll" if fullscreen mode is smaller than GUI.
- Improved rtg.library, speeds up Picasso96 in high resolution modes
- CDTV emulation improved (DOTC2, Xenon2, ChaosInAndromeda CD player)
- CD32 CD emulation improved (Fightin' Spirit, Base Jumpers etc..)
- Ghostscript printing fixed (again).
- Floppy drive sound selection if fdrawcmd.sys was not installed.
- Video recording sound pitch issue.
- -datapath command line parameter fixed (again..)
- uae-configuration JIT on/off switching fixed.
- Sprite attachment fix, fixes "Great Demo" by "The Tremendous Trio"
- Some FPU fixes from Aranym.
- Directory filesystem locked files (most commonly s:startup-sequence)
after software reset
- Filesystem emulation not initializing if JIT was enabled and no other
expansions enabled (fast RAM, Z3 fast, etc..)
The Amiga Future 145 was released on the July 2nd.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
WinUAE 1.4.3 released
Published 30.07.2007 - 11:11 by AndreasM
Back to previous page