WinUAE released today in the Version 1.4.1.
winuae.net server problem finally fixed (hardware failure)
Major bug fixed:
- Start-up crash introduced in 1.4.0.
- Yet another bsdsocket crash fix.
- ASPI detection ignored NeroASPI, also ASPI detection was improved.
- Some interlaced programs had color stripes or wrong colors in right border.
- Picasso96 RTG RAM mapping error in non-JIT mode
- New input targets added. (disk swapper, input configuration 1-4)
- Quickstart-mode automatically selects best available CD access mode.
- Master (Windows main volume) volume control added to input targets.
- map "POV Hat"-type joypad control to joystick horizontal and vertical.
The Amiga Future 148 was released on the January 11th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
WinUAE 1.4.1 released
Published 18.03.2007 - 12:44 by AndreasM
Back to previous page