The Akiko32, an AA-based computer with mini ITX form factor, has now reached the final test phase. The first boards and pcbs are expected to be sent to the testers in early July. After a successful test run, the board documents are then published for non-commercial purposes.
The specifications of the board in detail:
- 68030 with 14 or 50 MHz
- 64MB SDRam
- 2MB chipram
- AA chipset with Akiko chip
- IDE port
- 1MB CD32 or Custom Kickstart
- Expansion connectors for network card and DB23 RGB
- I2C bus includes voltage monitoring, real-time clock, EDID and an ICY-compatible connector
- Connector for additional front pcb
- mini ITX format
The CPLD firmware and software are still being worked on.
The Akiko32 homepage is still under construction. It will be available at http://www.akiko.computer
The Amiga Future 145 was released on the July 2nd.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
Akiko32 board in the final test phase
Published 27.06.2020 - 17:57 by AndreasM
Back to previous page