01/06/2020 New turbo card Wicher508i for the Amiga 500/500 +
In December 7-bit announced the specifications for their new Wicher508i turbo card for the Amiga 500/500 +.
- AmigaA500 / A500 + compatibility (instead of the original CPU),
- PLCC68-packed MC68HC000 chip support,
- Recommended chip version: MC68HC000 (not included),
- supported CPU clock speeds: 7.25.50 MHz,
- RAM memory: 16MB SDRAM (AmigaOS uses 11MB),
- Amiga A600-compatible IDE controller (requires Kickstart> = 2.05 (37.350)),
- I2C controller,
- MAPROM function,
- BootRom function,
- Kickstart: recommended Kickstart 3.1 or higher (requires Kickstart> = 2.05 (37.350)).
The Amiga Future 142 was released on the January 9th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
7-bit: Turbo card Wicher508i specification
Published 07.01.2020 - 18:07 by HelmutH
Back to previous page