RADManager released in the Version 1.0.
RADManager is a tool for managing RAD disks.
RADManager has a convenient GUI (gadtools) and is very simply to use.
- collects and displays detailed information about already installed RAD disks
- allows you to create new RADs and delete existing ones
- can build and save a mountlist from existing RAD disks
- use the locale (built-in English version + Polish locale added)
- transparent (I think) GUI based on gadtools and system settings
The Amiga Future 143 was released on the March 5th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
RADManager 1.0 released
Published 17.03.2020 - 11:42 by AndreasM
Back to previous page