NovaCoder have recently updated his OpenDune port to include some extra enhancements and fix up a few minor bugs.
For anyone with an 060 this will be the best way to play the classic Dune 2 on an Amiga.
1) An AGA/RTG Amiga with a fast 68060 processor
2) AHI installed (v4.18 recommended)
3) 3.1 ROMS (3.0 ROMS may cause it to run slowly)
4) A copy of the PC game data files (must be the correct version!)
* 256 colors
* MIDI support
* AHI Sound support
* Fullscreen and window mode support
* 2x Scale filter and magnification filter (increases resolution)
The Amiga Future 145 was released on the July 2nd.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
Dune2 Amiga 68k Port (OpenDune) Update released
Published 25.07.2020 - 19:24 by AndreasM
Back to previous page