26.08.2019 AmigaAMP 3.25 released
Thomas Wenzel released a new version of AmigaAmp on 21.08.2019 with a new function, further bug fixes and stability improvements:
- The OS4 version now supports mpega.library as well.
- Fixed closing files.
- Improved stability of built in amp decoder.
- Fixed Default file pattern so that dragging directories on AmigaAMP's AmiDock icon now works again.
- Fixed loading of .pls files containing relative paths.
- Fixed trailing zeros in day of month of recording filenames.
- Fixed data curruption when deleting entries from the playlist.
The Amiga Future 140 was released on the August 30th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
AmigaAMP 3.25 released
Published 26.08.2019 - 22:31 by HelmutH
Back to previous page