Ladies and gentlemen,
I'm very proud and honored to have the opportunity to unveil tonight details
regarding Vampire V4 Standalone sales.
As disclosed some weeks ago, first batch will be sold at Amiga34 directly to
people attending the event. Next batches will be sold indirectly only by our
resellers listed in our WiKi.
The Vampire V4 Standalone comes in standard with aluminium case, corresponding
PSU and shipped with AROS kickstart.
For A34, a special bundle will be made available with free "give-aways"
add-ons like compatible Mouse, compatible Keyboard, CF-Adapter a 32GB CF card
and an USB Blaster. Later, resellers will have the opportunity to sell their
Terms & conditions
* Payment will be accepted in cash or via PayPal.
* Limitation of one unit per person
* Offer is available until stock remains, even regarding accessories
* No support is offered on accessories/give-aways
* Complete warranty terms are available on our WiKi
Information regarding current state of the standalone core
* Ethernet: work is in progress, driver is being written.
* USB: support for some input devices like USB mice and keyboards.
for more is in progress. Compatibility list available on WiKi
* Joystick : Status support of AMIGA Joy (like Competition Pro)
* OCS/AGA: Many games and demos work perfectly, but not 100%.
* Boot drives: boot from IDE/CF, microSD card for data exchange.
Bootable microSD is in roadmap.
Price of that special A34 bundle is 549€
All details are available here:
https://www.apollo-accelerators.com/fil ... Launch.pdf
The Amiga Future 142 was released on the January 9th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
Vampire V4 Standalone - Details and Price
Published 01.10.2019 - 18:14 by Amiga_4000
Back to previous page