Rotator (Amiga) COMING SOON
** COMING SOON! **
http://www.psytronik.net/newsite/index. ... 21-rotator
Psytronik Software is proud to present ROTATOR, a previously unreleased arcade game for the Commodore Amiga. Take control of your ROTATOR craft and carefully manoeuvre it through the varied challenging landscapes collecting diamonds whilst trying to stay above the ever-rising flood level!
ROTATOR will soon be available to order in a superb Collector's Edition Box Set. The specially produced deluxe glossy box will feature artwork printed on all sides. The box will contain the following items:
• ROTATOR game on 2 x 3.5" disks presented with vinyl disk labels.
• Glossy instruction manual.
• Glossy art card.
• Hypergloss poster.
** ROTATOR FEATURES **
• 64 colours on screen
• 8 worlds to explore
• 80 fiendish levels
• Multiple choices of levels to attempt
• Automatic replay of your last attempt, letting you jump into the game before your death
• Collect all the diamonds to open the exit portal
• Rising flood water fills each level
• Doors, force fields, spikes and other traps
• Hard drive installable
• Playable on a A500+/A600/Later
• Save game option to store your progress
** ROTATOR CREDITS **
Concept, design, programming & music by Timothy Jon Gilbert
Level design by Timothy Gilbert & Shaun Watters
Playtesting by Shaun Watters, Daniel Smith & Nick Gilbert
Cover artwork by Trevor 'Smila' Storey
Additional packaging elements by Kenz
This game was coded using the Amos development system
A Midnight Banana Production
The Amiga Future 144 was released on the May 4th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
Rotator - Agmiga Game - coming soon!
Published 23.10.2019 - 17:38 by Amiga_4000
Back to previous page