Encore demo scene group released final versions of demos for MorphOS: Morphoza and Morphilia. Executable versions of these productions are available on MorphOS Storage and Aminet,. Demos rendered to video are available on YouTube.
https://www.morphos-storage.net/?page=D ... ia_1.0.lha
https://www.morphos-storage.net/?page=D ... za_1.0.lha
Video-preview of Morphilia was released on Decrunch party in 2019 (Wrocław/Poland) as wild-demo (2nd place).
Alpha version of Morphoza was released on Decrunch party in 2017 (Wrocław/Poland) as wild-demo (4th place).
The most important changes:
- final versions don’t require SDL and uses only standard MorphOS components,
- Reggae plays music,
- user can switch (RCommand+F) between scalable window and fullscreen during watching demos,
- most of scenes have been changed, modified, optimized (graphics 2D/3D, anims and code),
- fixed all known bugs,
- updated Encore Engine to the latest version (hundreds fixes, changes, very important refactores),
- added report after demos,
- added simple launcher.
Engine and base of these productions are core of next productions (demos and games). So each reported bug will help to improve future productions.
Source: https://morph.zone/modules/news/article ... _2488.html
The Amiga Future 144 was released on the May 4th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
Final versions of Encore's demos for MorphOS
Published 09.05.2020 - 10:32 by AndreasM
Back to previous page