WARPBMP V45.8, WARPPCX V45.6 + WARPPSD V45.6 RELEASED
Updated WarpBMP, WarpPCX and WarpPSD datatypes are available for download from http://www.warpdt.co.uk/ and also via AmiUpdate or Aminet with the following improvements:
- Applications may now configure the datatype settings via a local variable, overriding any global user settings present in ENV:.
- Completely reworked more intelligent detection of features available in differing picture.datatype versions.
- Changed prefs loading routine due to dos/ReadArgs() on MorphOS not being fully compatible with AmigaOS, which was causing the prefs to not always be read properly.
- Replaced usage of old Exec and Dos OS4 functions with the new ones.
- Minor optimizations and improvements.
- MorphOS and WarpOS versions recompiled with VBCC 0.9g.
- OS4 version recompiled with GCC 8.1.0.
- All benchmarks recomputed after the repair of my A1200, with SCSI2SD replacing my SCSI HDD and disabling all debug tools.
- Updated Spanish installer.
The Amiga Future 144 was released on the May 4th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
WarpBMP V45.8, WarpPCX V45.6 + WarpPSD V45.6 released
Published 10.05.2020 - 16:57 by AndreasM
Back to previous page