Minor updates for WarpJPEG and WarpTIFF, completing the latest round of WarpDT updates, are now available for download from http://www.warpdt.co.uk/ and also via AmiUpdate or Aminet with the following improvements.
- Completely reworked more intelligent detection of features
available in differing picture.datatype versions.
- Fixed decoding of greyscale images on MorphOS.
- Removed some redundant code and reduced memory usage.
- Changed prefs loading routine due to dos/ReadArgs() on MorphOS not
being fully compatible with AmigaOS, which was causing the prefs
to not always be read properly.
- Increased speed of deflate decoding (5% faster).
- Removed some redundant code.
- Tweaked prefs loading routine change from previous version to
restore performance when not using MorphOS, to match the latest
WarpDT engine changes.
The Amiga Future 144 was released on the May 4th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
WarpJPEG 45.15 + WarpTIFF 45.11 released
Published 13.05.2020 - 11:26 by AndreasM
Back to previous page