Yes, after years of silence, The Maestrix is back making some noise with a new update!
Describing The Maestrix?
Maestix MaestroPro driver simulator that redirects audio to AHI.
Where is The Maestrix?
Here on Aminet
Read more for new features
New in The Maestrix?
New features in version 1.3 release of The Maestrix:
* Futher optimised buffering routines with bug fix where signals could be missed causing buffer stalls.
* Matches priority of client process to ensure audio buffering routines are on the same level to reduce stuttering.
* Now includes safeguards when audio is stopped and started as software tends to violate API and free audio buffer memory before freeing audio.
* Added some more sanity checks to sound setup input data to ensure integrity of parameters.
* Resource management has been cleaned up so all system objects are reset before reuse.
* Fixed a bug in tooltype parsing code that could crash under some circumstances.
* New BUFFERS option allows you to specify an independant audio cache!
* Updated documentation with a mix buffering guide for OctaMED SoundStudio.
The Amiga Future 149 will be released on the 5th March.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
After years of silence The Maestrix has an update
Published 10.02.2021 - 15:45 by AndreasM
Back to previous page