AmiBlitz released in the Version 3.7.4.
- added new tooltype "CURSORSTYLE" with styles "block", "line" and "underline"
- added new tooltype / configuration setting "ASKBEFOREQUIT": before closing the ide, the ide asks before closing
- added new doubleclick-feature: whenn doubleclick on a source word, all occurencies will be shown in label list window
- added new search feature : when opening search-window, the current word is added to the search string gadget automatically
- added new keyshortcut behaviour: ALT+UpArrow/DownArrow: move current line up/down
- added new keyshortcut behaviou: CTRL+LeftArrow/RightArrow moved cursor to start/end of word
- added package "NIB.include" from AmiNet for displaying icons
- changed settings: set minimum screen resolution to 640x480 for screenrequester in ide-settings
- changed eventhandling code of source window (partly converted from asm to ab3)
- changed boundlines from 6 to 2 (cursor distance to top/bottom the source window starts to scroll up/down from)
- fixed scolling issue when marking blocks with mouse while scrolling (was way to fast)
- fixed calculation of viewable columns to use full window width of source window
- fixed non-tokenization issue #7 at source files with uppercase fileextensions (*.AB3)
- fixed display problem with more than 1GB available chip/fast memory (thanks to mdbergmann)
- package fix: REDDebugger-file has now executable bit set (thanks to mdbergmann)
- minor localization fixes
https://github.com/AmiBlitz/AmiBlitz3/r ... tag/v3.7.4
The Amiga Future 145 was released on the July 2nd.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
AmiBlitz 3.7.4 released
Published 19.06.2020 - 14:21 by AndreasM
Back to previous page