ADF-Copy/Drive Frontend released in the Version 1.001 for Windows.
* Compare - reads the disk in the drive and compares it to an adf-file on your harddrive.
* Format - formats the disk in the drive in OFS, quickformat is available
* AutoFormat - does the same, but like autorip it prompts you to change the disk and continues formating disks until you hit Abort.
* Diskinfo - reads the Boot & Rootblock and displays infos and the used blocks bitmap
* Settings - allows you to edit the timing parameters of adf-drive to compensate for problems with older drives. requires some knowledge about floppy drives, but you can always restore to default settings.
ADF-Drive Firmware v1.001
* Saving settings in EEPROM, timings for the drive can be adjusted and saved.
* Several bugfixed and new functions for the updated frontend.
* This firmware works with ADF-Copy PCB v3 & v4 and the breadboard layout.
The Amiga Future 144 was released on the May 4th.
Amiga Future News PortalBack to previous page
ADF-Copy 1.001 released
Published 23.04.2019 - 10:12 by AndreasM
Back to previous page