The Amiga Future 143 was released on the March 5th.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
My experience is that it happens when:
- You load very long 16bit Samples
- Overwrite Old and long 16bit Samples with new ones
- when you load new samples after a Optimation
- Load Samples out of the RAM Disk
- And Only when the Samples are IFFs ( not AIFFs )
But it^s not Often, i thing it has something to do with Memory Fracmentation, on low equipet machines the Troubles are more Often... but main problem is Loading and deleting Samples many times.