« 

Amiga Future

« 

Community

« 

Knowledge

« 

Last Magazine

The Amiga Future 168 will be released on the 5th May.

More informations

« 

Service

« 

Search

Advanced search

Unanswered topics
Active topics
« 

Social Media

Twitter Amigafuture Facebook Amigafuture RSS-Feed [german] Amigafuture RSS-Feed [english] Instagram YouTube Patreon WhatsApp
« 

Advertisement

Amazon

Patreon

« 

Partnerlinks

BBoAH statistics

Amiga und Kompatible Hardware

Moderator: AndreasM

Supimajo
Amiga Future Redaktion
Amiga Future Redaktion

BBoAH statistics

Post by Supimajo »

Dear BBoAH users,

i know, most of yours are faithfully BBoAH users.
Because of that i want to give some internal statistic informations about the BBoAH for your all.
These statistics only represent the data of the actually official BBoAH server, without Ian Chapman's personally traffic.

A lot of people are providing us with different kinds of material for our database.
The only, they will get as a "thank you" is an entry in "Contibutions by this page by..." and a personnel email, that the suggestion was added to the database.

Because of this i want to show all users, to what kind of important thing the BBoAH was grown over the last years and that it would be used frequently by a lot of people all over the world.

At first i'd like to show you some examples which are based on statistics from until the 1st of may this year until today:

The first diagram shows the history of visits this month:

As you can see, around 500 people are visiting the BBoAH at each day.

The next diagram explains, from where our users came from:

Most users of the BBoAH came from the USA.
After them the german people are visiting the BBoAH at most times.
At next the users of the united Kingdom are followed by the people from france, sweden, china, italy, austria and canada.

The most operating systems, wich are visiting the BBoAH is showing by the following diagram:

The absoluteley no. one of OS's is WindowsXP.
This is followed by UNIX/LINUX and than WIN2K, MAC and WIN Vista.
On position 6. appers the AMIGA OS, followed by WIN2003 server and downwards.

At least i want to show you a summary of the BBoAH traffic:

As you can see, we've got 316.865 hits this month wich will have produced a transfer volume about 3.48GB.
The number of unique visitors was 4375 worldwide.

We received an average visit duration about 19:58 minutes per user.

Alle this data is a great stimulus for us to look into an successfully future for the BBoAH.

The actually BBoaH TEAM (NO, I'm not alone) would like to provide the BBoAH in additional languages, too.

If there's anobody out there, who could translate english or german to french e.g. or another european language, we'd like to hear from you.

Without the help from the community, the BBoAH was really nothing.

In this way, i want to recruit some more users, they make some future dreams of the BBoAH become true in the near future.