« 

Amiga Future

« 

Community

« 

Knowledge

« 

Last Magazine

The Amiga Future 167 was released on the March 5th.

More informations

« 

Service

« 

Search

Advanced search

Unanswered topics
Active topics
« 

Social Media

Twitter Amigafuture Facebook Amigafuture RSS-Feed [german] Amigafuture RSS-Feed [english] Instagram YouTube Patreon
« 

Advertisement

Amazon

Patreon

« 

Partnerlinks

Crossfire II - mission 25

Amiga und Kompatible Spiele

Moderator: AndreasM

popocop

Crossfire II - mission 25

Post by popocop »

I have a problem with mission 25 of "Crossfire II" (defending the stargate). I destroy 3 enemy turrets but number of enemy planes is too high. I can destroy few of them but not all.
How to pass this mission?
Schrompf
Grade reingestolpert
Grade reingestolpert

Post by Schrompf »

It's difficult, but possible. Take some slightly aiming weapons with you, like the white rockets.

Then pull back behind the gate. From there you need to jump out of cover, blast everything at the nearest enemy, and jump back before you're overwhelmed. Use the gate as cover, it can take some beating.
popocop

Post by popocop »

Schrompf wrote:It's difficult, but possible. Take some slightly aiming weapons with you, like the white rockets.

Then pull back behind the gate. From there you need to jump out of cover, blast everything at the nearest enemy, and jump back before you're overwhelmed. Use the gate as cover, it can take some beating.
There is no shop section before this mission so I can't choose what weapons I want to have. I always start mission with lasers, 4 big torpedos, 12 big aiming rockets and many smaller and not aiming rockets.

I use torpedos to destroy turrets. 12 big rockets are enough to destroy few enemies, another few I can destroy with other weapons. Sometimes UW plane appears and can destroy few enemies too. But it's not enough. There are lots of new enemies and they kill me or destroy the gate.

It looks like UW have too little firepower in this mission.
popocop

Post by popocop »

OK, nevermind, I completed mission 25 (and the whole game too)!

The trick is to destroy 3 turrets very quickly, so at least one other UW ship stays alive. Then you have a while to wait and recover your shields. When enemies appear shooting them with 2 planes is easier and more UWs come through stargate, so victory is just a matter of time.