« 

Amiga Future

« 

Community

« 

Knowledge

« 

Last Magazine

The Amiga Future 167 was released on the March 5th.

More informations

« 

Service

« 

Search

Advanced search

Unanswered topics
Active topics
« 

Social Media

Twitter Amigafuture Facebook Amigafuture RSS-Feed [german] Amigafuture RSS-Feed [english] Instagram YouTube Patreon WhatsApp
« 

Advertisement

Amazon

Patreon

« 

Partnerlinks

303-tracker

Support DigiBooster

Moderators: G.Frank, AndreasM

c-frog

303-tracker

Post by c-frog »

Are there any update for the 303-tracker in DigiboosterPro. I especially think of that it's not possible to use squarewave instead of sawtooth. Or am I doing something wrong? The 303 emulator sounds really good btw.

/Daniel, Sweden
daxb
AFF Profi
AFF Profi

Post by daxb »

I think this has low priority. Btw. I never used the 303 plugin. I use the 303Tracker from Jeroen Schellekens instead (much better in my opinion).
I good 303 plugin would be cool in future (with doing "real" basslines). Maybe realtime with new Amigas :D

Btw. Someone has good idea/tip for doing nice deep basslines ???
pSYCHo^mOODs
AFF Anwärter
AFF Anwärter

Post by pSYCHo^mOODs »

I cannot understand the hype of those TB303 Tracker.. i know of some Demoscene TB303 Projects that are good... you know realtime Softsyntheziser, but all of them don^t sound like a real TB303. But something is in my mind that could be intresting... perhabs you all have heard something about Frequence Modulation short FM Synthese like DX7. On PC there is a Programm named FM7 wich can do realtime Frequence Modulation and can Sound like a DX7. In aminet i have seen a old Project called FMsynth37 that can render Those Sounds too, would be nice to have such as a plugin in DigiboosterPro but with The Difrence that it must be 16 bit rendering for better sound. FM Synthese is very cool and is trendy since a long time course it can produce very strong Digital Sounds.. but just an idea ;)
I use a real DX7 since a long time, and it sounds nice when you want to make millions of diffrent an unique Elektro Sounds.. :o)